Thursday, December 16, 2004

Catching up on .Net Rocks! radio show

I was catching up on episodes of DNR the other night and I have to say I really enjoyed episode #91 with Bily Hollis. Although I didn't agree with everything he said, I thought he was right on with his Windows forms architecure. It was nice to hear an expert has an architecture that uses the same concepts as the one I developed. I laughed out loud when he explained some of the real world things going on... and since I am developing Winforms applications and live in the real world it was refreshing to hear the practical side of things.

He has more of a VB background and I come from the FoxPro train of thought so it was cool to see that a VFP and a VB mind think alike when it comes to architecting business apps.

No comments: